In Virtuality Immanent,
the mad Queen of Hell who destroyed the virtual afterlife from inside commandeers the “magic” bodies of the salvaged souls, and with their power nearly destroys the galaxy.
In Part 1,
the Queen of Hell "kills" the virtual forms of the Sphidi, transforming all of them but Tom and Xiu into powerful "Demons" whom the Ehrban "magic" technology continues to project into reality.
- In Episode 1, the Queen of Hell "kills" the virtual forms of the Sphidi, transforming them into powerful "Demons" whose "magical" projections in the real world destroy Tom and Xiu's bodies, plunging them back into Sphidia.
- In Episode 2, the magically-projected "Demons" overrun the real world, sending Metis into a desperate fight for her life against them through the solar system.
- In Episode 3, Metis finds an unexpected ally against the Demon assault in Kron's arriving invasion fleet, but they too are overwhelmed and forced to flee through the portal.
In Part 2,
the magically projected Demons quickly overrun the entire galaxy despite the efforts of its so-called "gods" to stop them, prompting Metis to seek out Keius Meij for help.
- In Episode 1, Kron, his Horsemen, and the other "gods of the galaxy" battle futilly against the Demon assault, eventually sending their subservient Berol to die en masse for the cause.
- In Episode 2, Kron and his Horsemen fight fire with fire against the Demons in a titanic battle that threatens to destroy the entire galaxy no matter who wins.
- In Episode 3, Metis enlists the help of Amouch to seek out Keius Meij for desperately-needed help against the Demons, succeeding at finding him only at the cost of Amouch's life.
In Part 3,
Keius helps Metis defeat the Demons and the Queen of Hell, as well as Kron and the Four Horsemen, and the Berol, while revealing profound secrets of reality along the way.
- In Episode 1, Keius contacts the Minded-Worlds for help, and through them grants Metis a power with which she penetrates the Demon hordes and kills Xio, ending Virtuality and the Demon threat.
- In Episode 2, Metis finds recent history suddenly rewritten, and enlists Xio, Tom, and Xiuying to go out into the galaxy, fight through Kron and his Horsemen, and find out what the hell just happened.
- In Episode 3, Keius Meij confirms the redaction of recent history, and is grudgingly enlisted to help defeat Kron and his Horsemen and the Berol once and for all.
- In Part 1, the Queen of Hell "kills" the virtual forms of the Sphidi, transforming all of them but Tom and Xiu into powerful "Demons" whom the Ehrban "magic" technology continues to project into reality.