In Nurbal Enemy,
the automatons of the Nurbal mutually annihilate with the artificial life Keius created long ago, just before the Nurbal re-encounter their ancient enemy and the war is reignited.
In Part 1,
the automatons of the Alliance encounter the surviving Asiron and instigate a war with them that quickly annihilates both sides while leaving the Ehrban unharmed.
- In Episode 1, Amouch is awakened from stasis to help deal with an attack from an unknown enemy that penetrates Nurbal space and destroys the Machine before victoriously retreating.
- In Episode 2, as the Quelouvan Alliance reels from the devastating attack, Amouch surveils the damage and helps maintain social cohesion in the chaos that ensues.
- In Episode 3, investigating the origins of the unexpected attack, Amouch discovers that it was a defensive action by the Asiron when the Machine attacked them without provocation.
In Part 2,
the Quelouvan Alliance and the formerly Asiron-protected worlds must band together as the Berol reemerge into the galaxy and their ancient war is reignited.
- In Episode 1, as Amouch tries to make peace with the worlds under the Asiron's protection, both sides are blindsided by the sudden reemergence of their common ancient enemy, the Berol.
- In Episode 2, the Quelouvan Alliance and the formerly-Asiron worlds conduct separate losing wars against the Berol onslaught until Amouch is able to coordinate a united defense between them.
- In Episode 3, unity between the two factions of Ehrban grows further as the war effort continues, until they are finally formally united with Amouch as their provisional leader.
In Part 3,
the Ehrban rediscover humanity while searching for a weapon against the Berol, finding what they needed to win the war only to learn that that such power cuts both ways.
- In Episode 1, the Ehrban search the other end of their wormhole network for any surviving Asiron, but instead rediscover humanity and briefly stumble into conflict with them.
- In Episode 2, a handful of humans made immortal by Keius combine their nanotechnology with that of Amouch to make each of them as mighty as Keius himself, and together they defeat the Berol.
- In Episode 3, the youngest of the immortal humans unexpectedly turns against Amouch, leading most of his brothers together to conquer Quelouva for themselves.
- In Part 1, the automatons of the Alliance encounter the surviving Asiron and instigate a war with them that quickly annihilates both sides while leaving the Ehrban unharmed.