In Lievus Meij,
the child of Keius and Tatia, Lievus, and his half-sister, Kadia, become heads of rival factions of the “magical” survivors on the Ehrban homeworld.
In Part 1,
half-siblings Lievus Meij and Kadia Wieg work together to maintain peace between rival factions of Niarban society that has just emerged from near total destruction.
- In Episode 1, the Ehrban survivors weather the last of the long winter under the leadership of Tatia, until she dies and passes leadership onto her and Keius' child, Lievus.
- In Episode 2, Tatia's other child, Lievus' half-sister, Kadia, rises to popularity as an alternative to Lievus' leadership, in the eyes of some Ehrban.
- In Episode 3, tensions mount between the factions favoring Lievus and Kadia, despite their efforts to reconcile their followers, until the first new spring offers an outlet.
In Part 2,
hardships from the still-unstable environment of Niarba lead eventually to war between the rival factions, with Lievus and Kadia regretfully on opposite sides.
- In Episode 1, the offshoot colony under Kadia's leadership grows larger more rapidly than the first colony of survivors, breeding worries in the older original population.
- In Episode 2, still further offshoot colonies branch off of Kadia's colony, and she and Lievus work together to maintain unity of their growing and fragmenting people.
- In Episode 3, a terrible year plunges the newer colonies into chaos, threatening a war of which Kadia and Lievus reluctantly find themselves on opposite sides.
In Part 3,
Lievus' faction emerges victorious in the war, after he remorsefully slays Kadia in a titanic duel, and her children lead the surviving "warlocks" into the wilderness.
- In Episode 1, attempts at negotiation to prevent hostile actions fail as the opposing sides of the conflict grow ever more polarized, and violence proves inevitable.
- In Episode 2, the violence of the war comes to a head as Lievus is forced to kill Kadia in a duel, and her family and chief supporters flee into the wilderness.
- In Episode 3, surviving magic users find themselves a minority in the aftermath of the war, and the last attempts at mainaining unity of the Ehrban people are abandoned.
- In Part 1, half-siblings Lievus Meij and Kadia Wieg work together to maintain peace between rival factions of Niarban society that has just emerged from near total destruction.